Find your dream job. Contact more than 200.000 Experts from social Media & online Marketing, SEO and much more.
You are into/Your favorite things are music and social media? Come and join us!
Advent group is now partnering with Airstage, an online community startup for emerging street musicians and emerging artists. Inspired by the street performers all over the world, Airstage is initiating an application to connect, promote and socialize fans, artists, studios and producers.
Being one of the first Airstage ambassadors, the Community Manager will be in charge to engage interest and make buzz about the community platform. This digital-savvy individual will be responsible for all communications, content creation and social media management to build relationships and ultimately the company’s brand, both online and offline in coordination with company’s CEO.
Your Daily Responsibilities:
· Produce and publish content across social media channels and formats to receive optimal reach and increase the company’s presence
· Manage multiple online profiles to engage and convert new customers and drive customer acquisition. Use tool such as Hootsuite or Buffer
· Identify new portals for emerging artists (musicians, DJs, street musicians, emerging artists) for our content and postings
· Follow competition, drive users from these platforms
· Interact and engage with prospects, customers actively through comments, emailing, company landing page, social media channels
· Drive and generate high levels of subscribers: pre-order registration for app download (Android, iOS), newsletter, beta testers, ambassadors, email list, Facebook Page and Meetup group
· Provide reports on metrics using Facebook Insights and Google Analytics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
· University degree in Communications, Marketing, PR/Journalism communications
· 2-3 years’ experience in web-mobile related content management
· Experience in managing social media community, including content planning and execution, affiliate and influencer outreach, monitoring and reporting
· Impeccable English spelling & grammar skills
· Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
· Outgoing personality required to walk into networking events
· Interest in music and performing arts
· Musician or DJ producer experience, even if part time, is a plus